Privacy and personal data protection cannot be managed effectively if they are merely treated as a legal compliance issue. Instead, organizational data users should embrace personal data privacy protection as imperative part of governance responsibilities throughout the organization. The Council has invited the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data (PCPD) to share tips for proceeding data governance, and share experience.
Highlights of the Seminar:
- What is Privacy Management Programme (PMP) and its baseline fundamentals
- Ongoing Assessment and Revision
- Data breach response strategy and plan
- How to develop your own PMP
Highlights of the Sharing Session:
- Exchange the experience of data governance
- Case sharing and discussion
Details of the event are as follows:
Date: 17 January 2024 (Wednesday)
1. Seminar (3:00 pm - 4:00 pm)
2. Networking Break (4:00 pm - 4:15 pm)
3. Sharing Session (4:15 pm - 5:00 pm)
Venue: Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai
Speaker: Ms. Ruby Lam, Manager (Corporate Communications), PCPD
Language: Cantonese (presentation materials in Chinese)
- Seminar: 80 persons
- Sharing Session: 80 persons
(Priority will be given to those Board Members and Senior Management of NGOs enrolling for both sessions)
Target participants: Board / Committee Members, Agency Heads, Advisors, Company Secretaries and Senior Management of HKCSS Agency Members
Interested parties please register online on or before 2 January 2024. Successful registrants will be notified by email on 4 January 2024.
For enquiries, please contact the Project team at 2876 2440.